Our investment in training, equipment and SMART systems combined with our focus on safety and rigorous planning, preparation and execution of work underpins our track record as a leading provider of mechanical & plant maintenance services. The knowledge and experience gained from each job is channelled into the next generation of solutions.
We currently manage one of the largest refinery plant maintenance contracts with over 1,500 employees performing a variety of activities including all static and rotating equipment, industrial cleaning, insulation, valve maintenance, NDT, fabrication and scaffolding services. We have specialized workflow management systems to assist us in the complex task of scheduling and managing up to 400 individual work orders a day and have a dedicated workforce of experienced maintenance professionals to ensure we deliver all activities safely and efficiently.
Our workflow management systems bring improved transparency of where resources can be shared, allow us to track compliance with operational and contractual KPIs and assist us in delivering significant productivity gains for our customers.
CASE STUDY - Plant Maintenance
- A refiner wanted to change their approach to plant maintenance and select a single umbrella contractor to improve safety, quality and productivity
- We developed a multi-skilled workforce from scratch, implemented a workflow management system to track performance and improved safety and quality through Incentive Programs
- Total manpower levels reduced by 30% and productivity rose sharply on the back of deploying a multi-skilled workforce with access to advanced automated equipment
CASE STUDY - Mechanical Services
- A refiner wanted to clean 359 heat exchangers to regain process efficiencies and, after work had started, added 40 more to the scope to make it 399 in total
- We pulled bundles, cleaned tube-side and shell-side to IRIS standard with multi-lance automated equipment and fully reinstated the heat exchangers
- All exchangers passed leak and pressure tests first time, process efficiencies were reestablished and the plant started up with no heat exchanger issues
30 Years of Innovative Solutions
Contact us today to learn more